Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Another Director Passes on 'Ant-Man'

Another day, another director passes on directing Marvel Studio's Ant-Man. This time We're The Millers director Rawson Marshall Thurber has rejected the opportunity to bring the diminutive superhero to the big screen. Thurber nows becomes the third director in a week to not want their name attached to this project. So the question now becomes, how come my phone hasn't rang? The rumor is no self respecting director will go near this film, so as a man with little self respect or dignity I believe I'm the perfect man for the job. So Kevin Feige stop dicking around and give me a call. What I lack in self-respect and experience I more than make up for in availability and cheapness. I don't want to have to write another article about me shamelessly suggesting myself again. I don't want to end up like George Costanza. Ant-Man is somehow still expected to be released July 2015.

Source: This Is Infamous



1 comment:

Comments