Thursday, July 10, 2014

Rumor: Is Doomsday in 'Batman V Superman'?

Could the creature that "killed" Superman have a part to play in Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice? Bleeding Cool seems to think so. A source from the movie has supposedly shown the site character designs of Doomsday. The site then points out that just because there are character designs does not necessarily mean that character will make the final cut of the film. But they do make for one hot rumor though.

Source: Bleeding Cool

We have all been lied to so much about this movie I don't know what to believe anymore. I know I keep saying that Lex Luthor ain't the only villain in this thing, but could it really be Doomsday who fights Superman alongside him? Maybe. Actually fuck it I'll say yes. Doomsday is powerful enough to back up Lex. Perhaps Luthor digs up Doomsday or some shit then he proceeds to throw down with Batman, Supes, and Wonder Woman. I think I just cracked this movie wide open. Who do you think is in this movie? Sound off in the comments.


I lied. After everything that has occur I can't believe any rumor that comes out about this movie. Unless Zack Snyder gets up in Hall H at SDCC at the end of the month and explicitly states that Doomsday is in this movie, I'm not buying shit.

1 comment:

Comments