Friday, October 24, 2014

Jesse Eisenberg in "Suicide Squad"; You Heard it Here First!

Throughout the entirety of my existence I have never been right about anything. So this is a big moment for me. Today Deadline is reporting that Jesse Eisneberg (Batman V Superman) is in talks to reprise his Lex Luthor in the upcoming Suicide Squad. Now yesterday I wrote a article in our Exploring the DCU series about how Luthor could be a solid antagonist in the upcoming David Ayer film. Never did I actually think his appearance would occur. Nor did I think about 13 hours after writing the article that my suspicions would be confirmed. I read WB's minds. Totally Nostrodamesd those motherfuckers. Guess everyone gets one right eventually, right? #HumbleBrag. Anyway Suicide Squad is expected in theaters August 2016. You can also click here to see my article about Luthor in Suicide Squad.

Source: Deadline

Better be bald by then
Today is a day where it should be celebrated that I write my stupidity on the internet. No need to thank me because I have already thanked myself. So just get on your knees and thank god that you have access to my dementia.


P.S.- Let's hope this steamy relationship starts up again. I'm getting flustered just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Comments