Thursday, September 11, 2014

James McAvoy Will Be Bald In The Next X-Men!

In a recent interview with the Huffington Post Prof X actor James McAvoy (Wanted) divulged that his character will finally lose his hair in the next X-Men installment. McAvoy said "I'll be older in this one, [And] I think I'm losing my hair finally. And, yeah, that's kind of all I know. I got an email from the [producer/writer Simon Kinberg] who informed me he was getting dead excited about stuff, but he didn't want to divulge anything for a couple of weeks, so I really don't know. It does seem fairly global, if we're talking apocalypse. Maybe it's just the character's name, but I think the nature of the film is going to be fairly apocalyptic." X-Men: Apocalypse is expected to start shooting in April and will be out in theaters in 2016.

             ComicBookMovie

Bye Bye beautiful mane!!
YOUR MOVE EISENBERG!


1 comment:

Comments