Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Arrow Season 3 Updates!

So as we all know, Arrow's Season 2 just ended last week. So to build anticipation for Season 3 some of the cast was recently interviewed by TVLine.com. Here's some of the things they discussed.



1. So obviously the speculations begin with who will take over the big bad spot while Slade is locked away in jail. In my opinion I hope it's Komodo. I recently started reading Jeff Lemire's Green Arrow and Komodo is one bad motherfucker. I would love to see him come to Starling City and all sorts of madness.



2. Thea obviously went off with her new daddy but does that mean she's coming back as a bad ass? John Barrowman who plays Macolm Merlyn thinks so. It's a pretty safe bet Thea is going to become much more bad ass then we have seen.



3. Lastly and probably the lost exciting news, Miss Katie Cassidy has hinted that she will be taking over the black leather and Canary status. YES YES YES! This will be amazing what more could you possibly ask for?



All in all I'd say season 3 is slowly becoming more amazing by the minute. Make sure to check back here for more Arrow updates as they come in.

Source: TV Line

A Few Notes from Christian: 

1. I want my main man Brick as a villain at some point this season, continue the meta-human trend.


2. Thea becoming learning to fight will be interesting. A possible Season 3 finale showdown of Malcolm and his disciple Thea against Ollie and his sidekick Roy. Feels would be all over the place.

3. Laurel becoming the real Canary pleases me. I became less enamored with Caity Lotz as season 2 went on so hopefully Laurel's Canary will have a better lasting impact. This also brings in a possibility of Ted Grant, Catman, coming into Starling to train Laurel. DC comics heaven. I also have begun to enjoy Cassidy's acting more and more. Adding her to the Arrow cave will do wonders for her character's arc. Less pills and booze and more salmon ladder bars.

2 comments:

Comments