Friday, May 2, 2014

Fan Cast Friday Part 2! 5/2/2014

So heres's my part of the Fan Cast Friday


Aaron Paul as Barry Allen/ Flash















Why?: YEAH BITCH! classic Aaron Paul for ya folks. But lets get serious here. Every one knows Aaron Paul got his start along side Bryan Cranston in Breaking Bad and he was terrific. Here's the thing though, I always watched the show and thought who could this kid play in the super hero world. Then it hit me the other day as I was having a conversation with my roommate. He would make a great Barry Allen. He just has this attitude and a certain "need for speed" (no pun intended) to him that just screams Barry. He would bring a certain charisma to the Barry's character maybe not screaming "Yeah Bitch!" or dealing with meth the entire time but seeing him fighting along side Bats and Sups and the rest of the league would be pretty bad ass. So Aaron, maybe possibly talk to your agents and get in touch with the guys from WB and prove me right. Aaron Paul as the Scarlet Speedster The Flash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments