Thursday, May 8, 2014

Fox's GOTHAM Confirms 'Joker'?!

So an article on CBM has stated that after the long awaited trailer for "Gotham" had been released, Fox has now confirmed that we will see The Joker at some point in this show. Feel free to read he article in the link below but I'm just going to go ahead and say my thoughts. Ok so admittedly, after seeing the trailer I was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. Then I watched it again, this is where things began to go wrong. I have come to the conclusion that this show makes zero sense with out a Batman. Now with Fox throwing The Joker into the mix using inspirations from famous Batman comics such as The Killing Joke and The Dark Knight Returns it just doesn't work. There is no Joker with out Batman. Plain and simple. I think Fox may have bit off a little more than they could chew with this one. What do you guys think? Is this a good idea to bring The Joker in, or is it just a waste of TV air time?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments