Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Marvel Casts Their Daredevil Star?!

Latino Review is reporting that Marvel may have casted an actor to play our favorite blind super hero. Could "Stardust" star Charlie Cox be wearing the crimson suit, rockin the double D logo for the Netflix series? At this point it's just a rumor, but other sources seem to think its more truth than rumor. Go on and jump ahead and read the article but these are my thoughts. Never saw Stardust and I've never watched Boardwalk Empire but my fellow informers have said good things about it. As far as Charlie Cox goes, never heard of the guy, or seen him in anything. People seem to like him so maybe it will work out. My personal choice was going to be Michael C. Hall but us beggars can't be choosers now can we? I say give the kid the benefit of the doubt, although I did say the same thing about Zac Efron as well. What do you guys think? Let us know!

Source: Latino Review


UPDATE:

Variety has now confirmed Latino Review's earlier rumor. Charlie Cox will indeed play Matt Murdoch/ Daredevil.  -Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments