Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Zac Efron Up for Role in Upcoming Marvel Project?!

So CBM is reporting that Zac Efron is up for a role in an upcoming Marvel project. They suspected that it could be the Daredevil or an Iron Fist project. Here are my thoughts after reading this article which I will post on the bottom. So I saw Neighbors last night with him and Seth Rogan and I found it hilarious. I thought they both were great and it was a strange team up but non the less funny. As far as Efron being in a role such Dare Devil or Iron Fist, I'm a little on the fence. Not to take anything away from the kid he's making his way up the actor pole and getting all these great deals on movies. But the way I see it, the fan boy community is a tough community to please. Ben Affleck can't even catch a break for playing Batman, I can't begin to think what they would do if they saw him as Dare Devil or Iron Fist. Personally I would give him the benefit of the doubt, I've been wrong before, and who knows he could be amazing. What do you guys think? Is Zac Efron as Dare Devil or Iron Fist a good call by Marvel, or should he leave the super hero rolls to the big guys? Let us know in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments