Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Superhero Woman Crush Wednesday Continued 5/14/14

Continuing to crush on the lovely ladies of the Superhero world...

Superhero: Storm

In honor of XMEN: Days of Futures Past, I figured I would make this weeks woman crush Storm. As far as Xmen go, I feel she is very underrated. Yes she's been featured in most of their movies, but not much is talked about Storm. What is not to like about her you may ask? Well plain and simple she can control the weather. Lightning, thunder, winds, tornadoes, rain, snow, and all sorts of things. That's like a handful of powers put into one mutant. It's hard to compete with that. Plus it doesn't hurt that she is very attractive while she does it. Ya I think when her eyes go white its very sexy. I think she is very deserving of this weeks wcw, and I look forward to see her in Days of Futures Past and so should all of you.


"I call the power of lightning to purge evil!"

2 comments:

  1. ... Sorry man, but "handful of powers put into one mutant" is still an understatement. Storm is really super-frickin'-powerful. It's been noted multiple times how usage of her powers actually alters weather patterns on a global scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen brother! Storm ain't nothin to fuck wit

      Delete

Comments