Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Marc Webb Showing Interest in Kraven as Spidey's Next Foe?!

So IGN sat down with ASM2 director Marc Webb to talk about the future of the Spidey franchise particularly  about which villains we should expect to see. After discussing the hints of the Sinister Six through out ASM2, Webb said he is interested in bringing Kraven the Hunter into the Spideyverse. I love this idea. If you guys can remember back a few weeks ago, I included Kraven in my top favorite Spidey villains of all time. I think its about that time we saw Kraven up on that big screen. Webb also noted that he would like to do Doc Ock, Vulture, and Mysterio as well. I think the Sinister Six has already got Doc and Vulture covered but Mysterio would be awesome addition as well. Maybe we could see a "Kraven's Last Hunt" outlook of the villain where he has mortality instead of the basic immortality of the character? Just some food for thought my friends. What do you guys think? Kraven for Spidey's future?



Source: IGN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments