Saturday, June 7, 2014

Cumberbatch and Hardy Are Top Choices For Dr. Strange?

Earlier this week, Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club) was said to be Marvel's choice for the role of the Sorcerer Supreme. Now Deadline is reporting that Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock)  and Tom Hardy (The Dark Knight Rises) are actually the top contenders to play Stephen Strange. Both actors have been apart of franchise films before and both men are on the cusp of becoming mega-stars. I do believe a role in a Marvel movie would push either of these two actors to the A-list. Personally I still like Leto for the role. Mostly because I have expressed interest for Cumberbatch to play a DC villain for some time and Hardy has already had a comics role. Just imagine Cumberbatch as Brainiac. Sexy right? Dr. Strange is expected to come out sometime in 2016.

Source: Deadline


SMAUG FOR BRAINIAC! I AM DEATH!


-Christian

1 comment:

  1. I am here to fulfill Dormanu's destiny!

    ReplyDelete

Comments