Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm Not Directing 'Ant-Man'

Marvel Studios has officially announced Peyton Reed (The Break-Up) will direct Ant-Man. After a long search that included pretty much any director who has made a comedy film in the last ten years the studio went with the genius mind behind Yes Man. Well, all I can say is that I got fucked. Sure Reed has directed two movies that have grossed over 200 million dollars, but at the end of the day everyone knows those movies sucked. So now Marvel will have to pay this guy actually money to direct this steaming pile of crap. See I would have still have made a shit film, but at least I would have been cheap. Guess I should thank him for taking this gig off my resume. Maybe I'll have better luck if Scott Derrickson leaves Dr. Strange for creative differences. Ant-Man is still expected summer 2015.

You better watch your ass Reed. You take my job again, I won't be so kind.


1 comment:

Comments