Friday, April 24, 2015

First Look at Jared Leto's Joker!

Suicide Squad director David Ayer (Fury) just dropped a bombshell just for Mr. J's special 75th anniversary. Here is our first look at Jared Leto's Joker. 



Holy shit! That sure is different. Reminds me of Frank Miller's All Batman and Robin Joker (Which isn't really a good thing because Frank Miller has really lost his fastball). I dig the tattoos for sure, but I'm gonna have to see him in action before I judge the new look. For now I will say like it, don't love it.

Yellow Teeth > Grillz
This makes me wonder though, what will Harley gonna look like? Because of the way her pudding' looks here I'm guessing more of an Arkham City style rather than her classic BTAS threads. At the end of the day though, who really cares what Harley is wearing. All that matter is that Margot Robbie is playing her.


Thanks for reading! Are you pumped for tattooed Joker? Do you want a grill? Let us know in the comments or tweet at us @Caped_Informers or me @cstrand73. And make sure to tune in for our weekly Arrow, Flash, and Daredevil reviews. Suicide Squad hits theaters August 2016.

P.S. Lil' Jon approves!

1 comment:

Comments