Thursday, April 10, 2014

TIME says Arrow is the Most Successful DC Comic Franchise on Screen

I was perusing the internet for news to bring to our fans when I saw this. TIME magazine has claimed that "Arrow" is the best on-screen DC comic franchise up to date. Wow that is a huge honor for the members of that show. As much as I love to see this, I also have to disagree. Although Arrow is arguably one of the best TV shows that is on the air today, I don't know if I would say it is the best out of DC on screen interpretations. Sure DC has had some flops like the "Green Lantern" movie, but it is pretty hard to say Arrow is better than Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy. Also, TIME mentions that  "Man of Steel" wasn't deemed to be a success just because it didn't beat out the Iron Man movies at the box office. Let me just make this clear. The only reason people go see Iron Man in theaters is because of Robert Downy Jr. If it weren't for his portrayal of Tony Stark, no one would give a shit. "Man of Steel" (until we saw Captain America 2) was the best superhero movie I had seen ever. But I digress, as happy as I am for Arrow (Huge Green Arrow fan), I think it is a bit much to say it's the "best" on-screen DC comic franchise. Besides, who knows what Bats vs Sups will give us. What do you guys think? Do you agree with TIME or voice your opinion?

Read More:http://time.com/56472/arrow-dc-comics-best-superhero-franchise/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments