Monday, April 14, 2014

Superhero Man Crush Monday: 4/14/14

Man Crush: Michael Fassbender

Magneto. Shame. Inglorious Bastards. 12 Years A Slave. Need I say more? Fassbender has become part of Hollywood's elite over the last few years and you only have to look as far as his filmography to tell why. He has played everything from a sex addict to a Spartan to an android, but what role we love most of all is his interpretation of the greatest X-Men villain, Magneto. He understands the character's complicated nature. Magneto at his core is not truly evil, but after years of suffering at the hands of man, the Nazis, he views mutants as superior. Fassy captures all of this in his performance. So if you ever get tired of beautiful actresses or Mystique, you know where to find me.

"I've been at the mercy of men following orders. Never again."
-  Christian

Character Crush: Batman

The man, the myth, The Batman. I don't see any other character I could kick this off with better than good ol' bats. The hero who single handedly sparked my interest into everything Super Heroes. How ironic considering he has no super power. Although this makes him the most realistic. Incredible fighting skills, use of gadgets, allies who will fight to death for him, arguably the coolest head quarters make him desirable. The iconic symbol and costume just can not be beat. 75 years can't go wrong. Batman you are my Super Hero man crush for this Monday....so maybe call me sometime?

I Am Vengeance, I am the Night, I am BATMAN!
-Brady

Man Crush Mondays! A new segment every Monday! Who is your Super Hero Man Crush? Tell us in the comments. And stay tuned for Woman Crush Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments