Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Awesome Final Trailer for X-Men: Days of Future Past!

FOX has released it's final trailer for X-Men: Days of Future Past and it is epic. There are incredible action scenes showcasing the Sentinels, but what really sold me is the amount of humor in this trailer. Compared to the first two, this trailer felt a lot less heavy handed. Wolverine really knows how to lighten the mood while he is on his quest to reassemble the X-Men in the past. Kinda reminds me of when Kermit reassembled the Muppets except this has prison escapes, robots, and skeletal claws. X-Men: Days of Future Past arrives in theaters May 23rd.


Is it me or did Quicksilver's scenes actually look kinda cool? I'm sorry Evan Peters I shouldn't have doubted you. I will watch the next season of American Horror Story, even though Coven sucked, as repayment for my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments