Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Superhero Man Crush Monday on Tuesday: 4/22/14

Sorry about the the delay. It was a long weekend up here in New England, so we haven't had time to crush on any dudes till today. Enjoy!

Man Crush: This week's man crush is........Tobey Maguire.

Yes people the original Peter Parker, and that is the exact reason why I chose him this week. He has been in other roles along side such actors as Leo Dicaprio (Great Gatsby), and the horse in Seabiscut. But he seriously in my opinion played the perfect Peter Parker. Nothing against Andrew Garfield he's doing a great job, but this was my childhood and Tobey you brought my favorite super hero to the big screen for my little green eyes to see. Well deserved man crush ;)

"I'm not dressed, Aunt May."
-Brady


Character Crush: The Flash (Wally West)

Wally West was my Flash growing up. The great Michael Rosenbaum portrayed him as the lovable heart of the Justice League in the early 2000's. Then years later, Jason Spisak showed us that Wally was the funny, wanna be ladies man as a teen too. No matter what iteration of Wally you like the most, he will always be the superhero that you would most want to grab a beer with. Batman only drinks ginger ale to maintain his physical perfection. Superman only drinks Budweiser with his mom. Tony Stark is a sloppy drunk and former alcoholic. Captain America can't get drunk. Doop never picks up a tab. So the natural and only choice to toast a Yuenling with is my main man Wally. You are my spitfire, pal.
"Cool Souvenir!"


-Christian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments