Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Maria Hill Returning To Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

HAIL HYDRA! If you ain't casually dropping Hail Hydra in every conversation you have, you ain't life right cause the world's coolest evil organization has gone and taken over pop culture. Thanks to them, S.H.I.E.L.D. has been destroyed. HYDRA agents had infiltrated their ranks and Captain America was forced to put a stop to the whole agency. This meant disaster for ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., a show that is based upon the spy agency, which now no longer exists. The agents are now finding Hydra traitors in the midst, its a full out Uprising ! I bet you that son of a bitch Patton Oswald is Hydra and Coulson's cellist girlfriend too. Well any-who, Agent Maria Hill played by Cobie Smulders (How I Met Your Mother) will be returning to the show on 4/29 to help Coulson and his band of misfits fight the traitors. May Hydra have mercy on their souls. Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Tuesdays at 8pm on ABC.

Read More: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=97784




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments