Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Superhero Woman Crush Wednesday: 4/16/14

Woman Crush: Erica Durance

I was big fan of the show Smallville. Well, rather a big fan of the first four seasons, but what kept me around for the rest of the series was Erica's portrayal of Lois Lane. Her Lois was independent, strong-willed, and sexy. Everything that makes Lois the amazing character that she is. Erica, I may not look like Tom Welling, but I do have a Superman T-shirt so I got that going for me. So call me, beep me if you wanna reach me, if you wanna page me, thats okay.

"Official warning- I'm a third degree black belt. That means I cannot be held liable for any funeral costs."
- Christian


Character Crush: "OHHHH MR. J?!?!?!"....Thats right folks Miss Harley Quinn. She's a bad bitch, the Joker's side piece but my god she's a babe. What more could you ask for in a women. Harley has got it all. She's got the looks, the attitude, and she ain't afraid to get her hands dirty either. For a pretty sick and twisted person, The Joker really knows how to pick his ladies. Plus I have a thing for blondes, so I just can't help to think to my self, if she was ever to appear in live action (possibly Arrow?) she would have to be played by a blonde smoke show. Either way, Miss Quinn you have my heart, never change.

"Aw, c'mon Puddin. don'tcha wanna rev up ya Harley? VROOOM VROOM!"
- Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments