Thursday, April 10, 2014

Venom and Sinister Six Spinoffs Happening Sooner Than We Thought???

In a recent interview with "Den of Geek", Matt Tolmach the man in charge of the Spidey Spinoffs that currently include both Venom and the Sinister Six, said we could be seeing them before the release of Amazing Spider-Man 4. Now this I find very interesting. For those of you that are avid listeners of our podcasts, I made a prediction that we could see hints of both spinoffs in the upcoming Spider-Man film. Whether this means I was right or wrong, I think we can all agree that I was not too far off. Mr. Tolmach saying we could see these movies before the 4th installment is huge. Especially since there is so much room in the Spidey universe for cross overs and things of that nature. All in all it's great news for us web head fans and for all those opposed. Get it? Villain humor.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments