Monday, April 7, 2014

Captain America 3 Set to Release May 6, 2016 Along side Bats vs Sups???

Coming off the opening weekend of Captain America: Winter Soldier, Marvel, The Hollywood Reporter, and Comic Book Movie are all reporting that Cap 3 will be released May 6th, 2016. But wait a tick, thats the same day as Bats vs Sups release date (also doesn't hurt that it falls on my birthday). So at first glance, I thought to my self that we would have some sort of DC vs Marvel game of chicken to see who will win the release date. After moments of thought, I decided it makes more sense for Warner Bros. to move from that release date. It makes the most sense because of all the high anticipation this movie already has. I am sure they want nothing to do with a rival super hero movie coming out on the same day to try and take the number one spot at the weekend box office. Also, how could one simply split that weekend up at the movies? Just too much. I think we should just sit back and wait to see details of a new release day for Bats vs Sups.












Sources: The Hollywood Reporter
              Marvel
              ComicBookMovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments