Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FOX Releases First OFFICIAL Image of Ben McKenzie as Jim Gordon

And again! I find myself posting some more of Fox's new upcoming TV show Gotham's material. Now we have the official first look at Ben Mckenzie as Jim Gordon. Was not expecting this. Where is the mustache? Where are the glasses? At lease give us the over coat. This is not Jim Gordon folks. In fact, this is just the guy from the OC in a suit. Look, I get that he's supposed to be playing a young Jimbo here. People keep saying he wouldnt have glasses and a mustache because he is young. He's Jim Gordon's he needs glasses and a starched! Honestly, I think Fox got it wrong on this one. Maybe we will see a change as the series progresses, but as far as having that iconic look, I am a little disappointed. Here is the picture lets us know what you think. Do you love it, or do we need Mustaches and Glasses?


Source: Fox.com/Gotham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments