Monday, March 24, 2014

FOX Releases First Official Image of Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth

I've been saying it every week for the past two weeks and I will continue to say it, got to keep an eye out for GOTHAM releasing new images and new material. Today Fox has graced us with the presence of every one's favorite butler/side kick/voice of reason Alfred Pennyworth (Sean Pertwee). Now this is the youngest Alfred that we have seen on screen to date. He looks younger then Michael Caine in the Dark Knight Trilogy, and he looks younger than the 90s Alfred, horror king Michael Hough. A couple things come to mind after seeing this image. Will there be more young Bruce Wayne air time then we anticipated? How will Alfred's character be portrayed in a show mostly based around Gotham's villains and vigilantes? All I can say is I'm excited and I can not wait for the pilot episode. As I say every week, keep your eyes open for more material and images. Heres the image let us know what you guys think!


Source: fox.com/GOTHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments