Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FOX Releases First Image of Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney


Ok, so what has it been a day now since I posted the last image. Seems my predictions are coming true. Fox is releasing new material on a daily basis and we are here to present it. So today we have Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney. Since we have nothing to base this character on (made up character), Fox is able to create the image their own way. Lets take a look. So we got some red hair tips. Usually I'm a guy who loves a girl with red hair tips, but as for a tough style gangster set in Gotham, one of the most bad ass cities of all time, I don't know how I feel about it. Also, I was picturing more of a suit style, tommy gun holding Jada Pinkett Smith to depict this "badass" gangster Fish Mooney. Maybe we will see that at some point, it is only two pictures. Having said all that, she is an attractive (sorry Willy), and talented actress so I'm sure she will come into her own and make Fish Mooney a likable character. Until then I'm still on the fence about it. Here are the pics. Let us know what you guys think! Do you like it, or do you hate it?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments