Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More Spider-Man Pictures From The Upcoming Spidey Film

Comic Book Movie has released even more set pictures from The Amazing Spiderman 2. These pictures include everything from Spidey himself, to a mini Spiderman??? To narrow it down, I picked my top 4 pictures that I thought were just freakin' amazing....(pun intended)















Here we have Gobby. He still looks like a member of Sum 41, but I feel this picture is a little more creepy and badass from the one we had posted in an earlier article. Also, the OSCORP flight suit looks sweet doesn't it?















Next, this awesome image of Spidey getting shock therapy straight to the brain. All kidding aside, this image is pretty sick, I don't know if this is a part of a fight scene or what but personally, I can't wait to see this live in the movie.















Here we have a pretty good view of Rhino's metal suit in what looks to be a stand off. That is the mini me Spidey I mentioned earlier which can only mean some one will be stopping by soon to save him. All in all awesome image another scene I can't wait to see.

Last but not least.....
STAN THE MAN!!!! It wouldn't be a Marvel/Spiderman film with out a cameo from the "Father of Comics"

heres the rest of the images from the set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments