Thursday, March 20, 2014

Patton Oswalt Coming to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Comicbookmovie.com has reported that Patton Oswalt (Ratatouille) will be bringing his comedic style to Clark Gregg's neck of the woods. Oswalt will be playing Agent Eric Koenig. That is all we know. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. continues to add guest stars to try to improve its ratings. First it was Bill Paxton, then Jamie Alexander, and now Patton Oswalt. I'm not gonna lie in saying that I really don't give a shit. This is a Marvel superhero show without any superheroes. It would be like if DC did an A.R.G.U.S. (DC's ripoff agency) show. I can't wait until Marvel releases its Defenders series on Netflix and I can binge watch Matt Murdock adventures instead of decieding who I want to be killed off first Fitz or Simmons. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. airs on Tuesdays at 8 pm on ABC.

Read more about it: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=96463



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments