Monday, July 14, 2014

New 'Gotham' Trailer and Poster

As SDCC approaches Fox has been revving up their media campaign for their Batman prequel series Gotham. As I have stated before I want this show to succeed, but everything that has come out from the pilot episode so far has made me skittish. Check out the new trailer and poster and tell us what you think.


Forget it! I just can't. 2 minutes from an episode and I have seen enough. Fuck this show. "Well aren't you a cool glass of milk" and "If I want riddles I'll read the funny pages." Are you shitting me? Where is the Bruno Heller who wrote Rome? Not the hack who is writing lines that make Arnold's Mr. Freeze quotes seem Shakespearean.


Now for the poster. Maybe this will help my better my expectations.


Nope! Ivy Pepper and Fish Mooney. Who is coming up with these names? Was Pamela Isley too real of a name for them? And on second thought why is she even on the show? How many villains are in this damn pilot episode?

Fox will be airing the pilot for Gotham at SDCC in two weeks and the show will airing episodes on Mondays starting in September. I can't wait...

Source: Batman-News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments